SOUTHEASTERN SAN DIEGO COVID-19 RAPID RESPONSE FUND
photos by Mike Norris
Jacobs Center for Neighborhood InnovationSoutheastern San Diego COVID-19 Rapid Response Fundthe
San Diego COVID-19 Community Response Fund at The San Diego Foundation to support
The Southeastern San Diego COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund was made possible with funds from the San Diego COVID-19 Community Response Fund at The San Diego Foundation, Weil Family Foundation, San Diego Gas & Electric, the San Diego Firefighters Association and generous donations from individuals.
- Black American Political Association of California – San Diego
- Broadway Heights Community Council (BHCC)
- Building Skills Partnership
- C & C Mentor Protege Program
- Communities Advocating for Resident Empowerment (C.A.R.E.)
- Connecting Hope
- Diamond Business Association, Inc.
- Diamond Educational Excellence Partnership (DEEP)
- Elementary Institute of Science
- Extended Hands Worldwide Ministries
- Fourth District Seniors Resource Center (FDSRC)
- Gateway Christian Fellowship/Gateway Assembly of God San Diego, Inc.
- Heartbeat Music Academy
- Home Start, Inc.
- Hotel Vouchers 4 All – San Diego Youth Development Foundation
- House of Restoration Community Connection Inc.
- I Am My Brothers Keeper
- Kitchens for Good
- Mothers with a Message
- Muslim Community Services of San Diego
- Muslim Leadership Council of San Diego
- Open Heart Leaders
- Paving Great Futures
- Peace Resource Center of San Diego
- People’s Alliance for Justice
- Science Delivered
- Southeast Alano Club
- St. Rita’s School
- The Grandparents Connection
- Union of Pan Asian Communities (UPAC)
- We Are Our Ancestors’ Keepers
- Young and Prosperous Foundation