Jacobs Center for Neighborhood Innovation Stands with AAPI Community + Resources Page
The Jacobs Center for Neighborhood Innovation and CONNECT ALL @ the Jacobs Center send our condolences to the loved ones and victims targeted and killed in Georgia. We are saddened and hurt by the fear the Asian and Pacific Islander community is experiencing, including an uptick in violence and hate crimes in the past year.
We stand in solidarity with the AAPI community, and we will do our part to share and amplify our community partners who are providing resources for the local Asian community. We call on all San Diegans to learn more and act against all forms of hate, racism and xenophobia to protect our neighbors and make our community welcoming to all.
If you have any resources or organizations you’d like us to add to the list below for us to share, please email email@example.com.
Resources for AAPI Community:
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice: Report abuse
- Asian Mental Health Collective
- National Asian American Pacific Islander Mental Health Association
Support San Diego AAPI Organizations:
- Asian Business Association of San Diego
- Asian Pacific American Coalition
- Pacific Arts Movement (Presenter of San Diego Asian Film Festival)
- PASCAT Philippine Performing Arts Company
- San Diego Alliance for Asian Pacific Islander Americans
- San Diego API Coalition
- San Diego Asian Americans for Equality
- Union of Pan Asian Communities San Diego
- Asian American’s Advancing Justice: Bystander Intervention to stop anti-Asian/American and xenophobic harassment
- Anti-Asian Violence Resources to help individuals take action and educate themselves
- Learning for Justice: How to respond to coronavirus racism